IFPUG visits MADRID, SPAIN
SAVE THE DATE – MARCH 27th 2014
“MEASURING FOR BUSINESS“
To register, visit the Registration Page in the Member Services Area of the IFPUG Website.
After visiting Phoenix ( USA) , and Rio de Janeiro ( Brazil ),
IFPUG has chosen Madrid as the venue for its next international conference.
This conference will focus on WHY MEASURE software.
What purpose and what benefits provided.
Aimed at IT managers, Senior Project Managers,
IFPUG Certified Professionals will provide answers to many of the key aspects of IT Governance:
- How to Succeed in project estimates and judgments
- How to properly manage suppliers
- How to measure software rigorously
Come to hear prominent IT professionals such as:
- JOE SCHOFIELD, USA (Previous President, IFPUG)
- CHARLES SYMONS, UK (Former President of Cosmic)
- MAURICIO AGUIAR, Brazil (President, TI Metricas)
- RAFAEL DE LA FUENTE, Spain (President, LEDAmc)
Success stories of leading Spanish companies in the sector will also be exhibited.
That same week Madrid will host three important activities for the community of software metrics:
- A two-day seminar SNAP to advance measurement practices of non-functional elements such as settings or conversions.
- A review of CFPS certification.
- A CSP certification test (SNAP)
- The semi-annual meeting of the board of IFPUG.
iTips provide guidance on topics important to the FPA community. An iTip is intended to be a short document (only a few pages), explaining the application of IFPUG FPA method in a common situation. An iTip is an example of a single application, not an exhaustive examination of a particular subject. iTips are not rules, but interpretation of the rules, and provide guidance using a realistic example to explain a particular topic.
IFPUG offers iTips at no charge to the international function point community to stimulate the further use and consistent application of the IFPUG FPA Method.
If you have a suggested topic for an iTip, please send it to email@example.com.
You can access iTip # 05 – Real-time Data Sharing here.
The Newest IFPUG Book, The IFPUG Guide to IT and Software Measurement, is now on sale from the publisher — $63.96 plus shipping. Also from Amazon.com – $75.87 with free shipping.
This book brings together 52 leading software measurement experts from 13 different countries who share their insights and expertise. Covering measurement programs, function points in measurement, new technologies, and metrics analysis, this volume:
- Illustrates software measurement’s role in new and emerging technologies
- Addresses the impact of agile development on software measurement
- Presents measurement as a powerful tool for auditing and accountability
- Includes metrics for the CIO.
Order yours today!