الإعلان عن لجنة جديدة ضمن ISMA: غير الوظيفية جنة المعايير تحجيم (NFSSC)
تم المجلس IFPUG الإدارة تعمل بجد لتقييم التنظيم وتحديد التغييرات التي من شأنها تقديم خدمة أفضل للعضوية وتحسين الكفاءة. One of the changes that IFPUG has accomplished in the past two years is the creation of the non-functional sizing standard – Software Non-functional Assessment Process also known as SNAP.
SNAP is defined in the Assessment Practices Manual also known as APM. إطلاق سراح 2.0 of the standard is currently under review by the Board of Directors with an anticipated release date in early January 2013. For future development of the APM and other SNAP related assets a Non-Functional Sizing Standards Committee has been created (NFSSC).
Committee Description: The NFSS Committee is responsible for the oversight and maintenance of the IFPUG SNAP Assessment Practices Manual and serving as a forum for sizing and estimating software non-functional requirements. وستقوم اللجنة أيضا حل القضايا في SNAP منهجية عد; توفير محتوى التوجيه الدوري لأعضاء مثل دراسات الحالة, ورقات بيضاء, ندوات عبر الإنترنت, Helpful Hints and activity support to ensure promotion of SNAP and its assets.
- Maintain the currency of the SNAP APM
- Serve as a forum for resolving issues in the Assessment methodology
- Ensure long term viability of SNAP and SNAP Points (SP) by promoting its usage in new/emerging environments
- Attempt to apply SNAP Assessment to the identified emerging computing technologies
- Provide guidelines on how to apply SNAP and SP to new and emerging environments
- Provide feedback to the membership on applicability of SNAP and SPs to new and emerging environments
- Rollout SNAP to IFPUG members
- Train and mentor IFPUG members
- Support and ensure promotion of SNAP
كرسي: تالمون بن Cnaan
كرسي النائب: Kathy Lamoureaux
أفراد: Abinash Sahoo, ستيف Chizar, Charles Tichenor
Other Volunteers: Roopali Anand, Jalaja Venkat, جوانا نعال
* All committee members and volunteers were active members of the core SNAP 2.0 مشروع.
The NFSSC will keep you updated as we move forward with 2013 plans already underway. In the meantime you can send any questions to: email@example.com
Additional note regarding NFSSC – NFSSC has existed for a short period under the SNAP Core team. During this period Steve Chizar and Abinash Sahoo has been acting as Chair and Vice-Chair until a final solution for the NFSSC could be found.