L'annonce d'un nouveau comité au sein ISMA: Comité des normes de dimensionnement non fonctionnelle (NFSSC)
Le conseil d'administration IFPUG a travaillé avec diligence pour évaluer l'organisation et identifier les changements qui permettront de mieux servir les membres et améliorer l'efficacité. L'un des changements que l'IFPUG a accompli au cours des deux dernières années est la création du standard de dimensionnement non fonctionnel – Software Non-functional Assessment Process also known as SNAP.
SNAP is defined in the Assessment Practices Manual also known as APM. Libération 2.0 of the standard is currently under review by the Board of Directors with an anticipated release date in early January 2013. For future development of the APM and other SNAP related assets a Non-Functional Sizing Standards Committee has been created (NFSSC).
Committee Description: The NFSS Committee is responsible for the oversight and maintenance of the IFPUG SNAP Assessment Practices Manual and serving as a forum for sizing and estimating software non-functional requirements. Le comité va également résoudre les problèmes dans la méthodologie de comptage SNAP; fournir un contenu d'orientation périodique des membres tels que les études de cas, Papiers blanc, webinaires, Helpful Hints and activity support to ensure promotion of SNAP and its assets.
- Maintain the currency of the SNAP APM
- Serve as a forum for resolving issues in the Assessment methodology
- Ensure long term viability of SNAP and SNAP Points (SP) by promoting its usage in new/emerging environments
- Attempt to apply SNAP Assessment to the identified emerging computing technologies
- Provide guidelines on how to apply SNAP and SP to new and emerging environments
- Provide feedback to the membership on applicability of SNAP and SPs to new and emerging environments
- Rollout SNAP to IFPUG members
- Train and mentor IFPUG members
- Support and ensure promotion of SNAP
chaise: Talmon Ben-Cnaan
Vice-président: Kathy Lamoureaux
Membres: Abinash Sahoo, Steve CHIZAR, Charles Tichenor
Other Volunteers: Roopali Anand, Jalaja Venkat, Joanna Soles
* All committee members and volunteers were active members of the core SNAP 2.0 projet.
The NFSSC will keep you updated as we move forward with 2013 plans already underway. In the meantime you can send any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional note regarding NFSSC – NFSSC has existed for a short period under the SNAP Core team. During this period Steve Chizar and Abinash Sahoo has been acting as Chair and Vice-Chair until a final solution for the NFSSC could be found.