Объявляя новый комитет в рамках ISMA: Нефункциональный комитет калибровочных стандартов (NFSSC)
IFPUG Совет директоров работает над тем, чтобы оценить организацию и выявить изменения, которые будут лучше обслуживать членов и повысить эффективность. One of the changes that IFPUG has accomplished in the past two years is the creation of the non-functional sizing standard – Software Non-functional Assessment Process also known as SNAP.
SNAP is defined in the Assessment Practices Manual also known as APM. Релиз 2.0 of the standard is currently under review by the Board of Directors with an anticipated release date in early January 2013. For future development of the APM and other SNAP related assets a Non-Functional Sizing Standards Committee has been created (NFSSC).
Committee Description: The NFSS Committee is responsible for the oversight and maintenance of the IFPUG SNAP Assessment Practices Manual and serving as a forum for sizing and estimating software non-functional requirements. Комитет также будет решать вопросы методологии подсчета SNAP; обеспечить периодическое содержание инструктивного для членов, таких как тематические исследования, Белые бумаги, Вебинары, Helpful Hints and activity support to ensure promotion of SNAP and its assets.
- Maintain the currency of the SNAP APM
- Serve as a forum for resolving issues in the Assessment methodology
- Ensure long term viability of SNAP and SNAP Points (SP) by promoting its usage in new/emerging environments
- Attempt to apply SNAP Assessment to the identified emerging computing technologies
- Provide guidelines on how to apply SNAP and SP to new and emerging environments
- Provide feedback to the membership on applicability of SNAP and SPs to new and emerging environments
- Rollout SNAP to IFPUG members
- Train and mentor IFPUG members
- Support and ensure promotion of SNAP
кресло: Talmon Бен-Cnaan
Vice Chair: Кэти Lamoureaux
члены: Abinash Sahoo, Стив Chizar, Charles Tichenor
Other Volunteers: Roopali Anand, Jalaja Venkat, Joanna Подошвы
* All committee members and volunteers were active members of the core SNAP 2.0 проект.
The NFSSC will keep you updated as we move forward with 2013 plans already underway. In the meantime you can send any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional note regarding NFSSC – NFSSC has existed for a short period under the SNAP Core team. During this period Steve Chizar and Abinash Sahoo has been acting as Chair and Vice-Chair until a final solution for the NFSSC could be found.