To access the IFPUG Bulletin Board, 以下をせよ:
- Navigate to the IFPUG Member Services Area;
- ログイン *
- In the left hand column, クリック [IFPUG ISMA INSIGHTS掲示板]
- The next page that displays is your dashboard, which can be customized. If you have not already done so, customize it to join the Group, Bulletin Board Area ISMA Insights (and any other group you might want to join)** さもないと, navigate to My Discussions. This will bring up a page with 4 tabs: click on the tab, Discussions in My Groups. That will list the discussions in, 中でも, インクルード Bulletin Board Area ISMA Insights group, a forum to discuss Function Points, Counting, and Metrics. This is our Bulletin Board.
- To view a listed discussion, click on it. To reply to a selected, viewed discussion, scroll down to a box where you can format and submit a reply.
- To add a new discussion, go back to your My Groups ページ, クリックしてください Bulletin Board Area ISMA Insights リンク, and on the page that opens next, click the [Add Discussion] button that is next to the heading, Recent Group Activity.
* You do not have to be a member to obtain a Login ID. If you don’t have a Login ID, then go to the Member Services Area, クリック [ログイン], and then click the link, New Visitor Registration, fill in the form that displays, そして、上をクリック [Create an Account].
** – The customization is accomplished by:
- クリック グループ
- 下 Featured Groups, クリック: Bulletin Board Area ISMA Insights (and also on any other group you want to join)
- On the next screen, クリック Join Group in the upper right hand corner.
- This will open a page of Settings. Chose the ones you want.
- If any other group you want to join is not listed under Featured Groups, 以下をせよ:
- クリック すべて in the right column, under the heading of Browse Groups;
- then find the group entry, for the group you want to join, in the list of all groups. You may need to go to the next ページ (the one that lists entries 11 – 18);
- when you find the entry for the group you want to join, リンクをクリックしてください;
- when the next page opens, クリック Join Group in the upper right hand corner.