To access the IFPUG Bulletin Board, do the following:
- Navigate to the IFPUG Member Services Area;
- लॉग इन करा *
- In the left hand column, Click on [IFPUG इंडियन शुगर मिल असोसिएशनने अंतर्दृष्टी बुलेटिन बोर्ड]
- The next page that displays is your dashboard, which can be customized. If you have not already done so, customize it to join the Group, Bulletin Board Area ISMA Insights (and any other group you might want to join)** अन्यथा, navigate to My Discussions. This will bring up a page with 4 tabs: click on the tab, Discussions in My Groups. That will list the discussions in, इतर, अगोदर निर्देश केलेल्या बाबीसंबंधी बोलताना Bulletin Board Area ISMA Insights group, a forum to discuss Function Points, Counting, and Metrics. This is our Bulletin Board.
- To view a listed discussion, click on it. To reply to a selected, viewed discussion, scroll down to a box where you can format and submit a reply.
- To add a new discussion, go back to your My Groups पृष्ठ, वर क्लिक करा Bulletin Board Area ISMA Insights दुवा, and on the page that opens next, click the [Add Discussion] button that is next to the heading, Recent Group Activity.
* You do not have to be a member to obtain a Login ID. If you don’t have a Login ID, then go to the Member Services Area, वर क्लिक करा [लॉग-इन], and then click the link, New Visitor Registration, fill in the form that displays, आणि वर क्लिक करा [Create an Account].
** – The customization is accomplished by:
- Click on गट
- Under Featured Groups, वर क्लिक करा: Bulletin Board Area ISMA Insights (and also on any other group you want to join)
- On the next screen, वर क्लिक करा Join Group in the upper right hand corner.
- This will open a page of Settings. Chose the ones you want.
- If any other group you want to join is not listed under Featured Groups, do the following:
- वर क्लिक करा सर्व in the right column, under the heading of Browse Groups;
- then find the group entry, for the group you want to join, in the list of all groups. You may need to go to the next पृष्ठ (the one that lists entries 11 – 18);
- when you find the entry for the group you want to join, click on the link;
- when the next page opens, वर क्लिक करा Join Group in the upper right hand corner.