Certification Examination Status: go live dates and Q&A sessions scheduled
IFPUG and iSQI are working together to ensure the availability of the CFPS examination using the new iSQI FLEX Certification Examination.
The GO LIVE dates for the exam have been slightly delayed. The status of the GO LIVE dates is as follows:
- The Brazilian Portuguese Certification Examination will go live on the November 4, 2016 with exam registration starting November 2, 2016.
- The English Examination will go live on November 11, 2016 with exam registration starting on November 9, 2016.
- The Italian Certification Examination will go live on November 18, 2016 with exam registration starting November 16, 2016.
Materials available and Q&A sessions scheduled!
English material that will guide you through registration, pre-exam and post-exam details, and rules of the examination will be available at the IFPUG web-site on November 1, 2016. The material will also be available in Brazilian Portuguese as well as Italian, when the respective translations are completed. These translations are expected to be completed no later than on the registration dates for the exams, November 2, 2016 for the Brazilian Portugese exam and November 16, 2016 for the Italian exam.
Three Question and Answer (Q&A) sessions have been scheduled via WebEx, one for each language as listed above. Please note the following session details:
- Brazilian Portuguese Q/A: November 10, 2016 at 3 pm Brazilian Standard Time (1 pm Eastern Standard Time).
- English Q/A: November 9, 2016 at 2 pm European Standard Time (8 am Eastern Standard Time).
- Italian Q/A: November 18, 2016 at 11 am European Standard Sime (5 am Eastern Standard Time).
Should further Q&A sessions be needed, IFPUG will schedule accordingly. In addition to the Q&A sessions, the New Certification Examination standards will be presented at the Brazilian Conference in November.
IFPUG sincerely apologies for the delay in the availability of the CFPS exam.
If this delay contributes any issues for your specific certification, please contact the Certification Committee at [email protected] for solution or work around.