- IFPUG has currently one level of Certifications related to SNAP: Certified SNAP Practitioner (CSP).
- The Certified SNAP Practitioner (CSP) designations recognize the initial level of knowledge and skills in the Software Non-functional Assessment Process (SNAP).
- The CSP designation will be granted if the individual scores at least 80% overall correct with at least 70% correct on each section of the Certification Exam.
Taking the CSP Certification Examination
- The Certification, registration, result and certificate will be delivered by IFPUGs Certification partner Brightest. Currently the CFPS Certification Examination is delivered in the following languages:
- Brazilian Portuguese exam will be available by end of 2020.
- Exams can be taken at any of the 5200+ Pearson VUE Test Centers or even in your own home via the OnVUE software: https://home.pearsonvue.com/brightest. For more information about exam options, never hesitate to contact the Brightest team via firstname.lastname@example.org, or us via email@example.com.