IFPUG elections, letter from the President
IFPUG is pleased to welcome two new members to our Board of Directors: Roopali Thapar and Chuck Wesolowski, both of whose terms commenced on Nov 1, 2017. Christine Green and Kriste Lawrence were reelected. We also wish to extend our sincerest gratitude to our former Treasurer Debbie Maschino, who was re-elected to the board, but recently resigned due to personal reasons.
The IFPUG Board of Directors is now comprised of the following members:
- Mauricio Aguiar – President
- Christine Green – Vice-President
- Tom Cagley – Immediate Past President
- Kriste Lawrence – Treasurer
- Luigi Buglione – Director of Conference and Education
- Dácil Castelo – Director of International Membership
- Carol Dekkers – Director of Communications and Marketing
- Roopali Thapar – Director of Certification
- Chuck Wesolowski – Director of Sizing and Industry Standards
- Megan Pearcy – Executive Director
IFPUG congratulates its new Board members, and extends its sincere appreciation to all the 2017 Board election candidates for their willingness to serve the Association.