Knowledge Café Webinar Series: SNAP for Beginners: Why, How, What. March 24, 2021 10:30 AM EST
March 24, 2021 | 10:30 AM EST
When we asked for audience feedback after the Coffee Talks, we often got the request for a session on SNAP (IFPUG Software Non-functional Assessment Process). We took that request to IFPUG Non-Functional Sizing Standards Committee (NFSSC) and asked for help.
As a result, it is happening this month! NFSSC Chair, Talmon Ben-Cnaan, will be delivering a session on SNAP!!
- Topic: SNAP for Beginners: Why, How, What
- Focus: If you are an IFPUG user, thinking that some software development activities are not fully sized by their functional requirements, this session can be the answer to your needs! Talmon Ben-Cnaan will speak about the main concepts of SNAP, which sizes non-functional requirements: we will explain the logic behind SNAP, why you should use it, how you can establish SNAP sizing in your organization along with FPA, and provide some examples about how to count. As for dessert (with the coffee), we will share feedback from SNAP users.
- Speaker: Talmon Ben-Cnaan, Chairperson, IFPUG Non-Functional Sizing Standards Committee
- When: 24th March 2021, 10:30 AM Eastern Time
- Registration: FREE to members and non-members. Click here to register for the free webinar (must login or create a user profile to register).
Don’t miss the chance and register immediately!! The presentation is eligible for 1 Technical PDU in the PMI Talent Triangle®!