The strength and success of IFPUG lies in harnessing the creativity and energy of its members. IFPUG seeks to achieve this by inviting member participation on one or more of its committees.
Membership in a Committee offers opportunities for professional growth. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the direction and success of IFPUG, to meet like-minded people and strengthen your ties within the IFPUG community.
IFPUG also provides additional benefits to committee members, including:
- Free Certified Function Point Specialist (CFPS) Exam
- Free Certification Extension Program renewal
- All committee members receive hotel reimbursement for the nights before committee meetings
IFPUG Committees offer a wide range of opportunities to support the organization.
Want to Volunteer? Read more below about the current IFPUG committees, their objectives, and specific requirements for membership. Then download and fill out our volunteer form. Instructions for submission are at the bottom of the form.
- Read the General Committee Requirements to see what is expected of all committee members.
- Read about the existing IFPUG Committees and decide which one(s) you would like to join.
- Download the fillable PDF Volunteer Application Form, fill it, and save it on your hard drive.
- Attach it to an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email state your first and second choice of committees.
Upon selection to a committee, you will also need to complete, sign, and forward a copy of the IFPUG Code of Ethics form. All committee members/volunteers must be current IFPUG members.