Junior Membership (available on and after July 1, 2016)
A Junior Membership is free for anyone under 25 years old with proof of a valid ID or passport.
- Junior members are eligible to take workshops and attend conferences at a discounted price. Meals are an additional cost.
- Junior members can order an electronically transmitted copy of the Counting Practices Manual for the fee of USD 10.
- Junior members may purchase IFPUG publications at the member discount price through the IFPUG office.
- Junior members can not apply for the “CFPS/CFPP/CSP” certification without first upgrading their membership.
- Junior members have no voting rights.
- Junior membership will be cancelled when the person reaches the age of 25 years.
- It is not allowed to downgrade a current membership to a Junior Membership.
Junior Member summary:
- Number of Key Contacts: one (the member)
- Voting Rights: none
- Manuals: Purchase one electronically transmitted copy of the Counting Practices Manual for $10 USD
- Case Studies: Purchase at member rates
- Membership Directory. yes
- IFPUG Communications: yes
- Conference Mailings: yes
- Access Web … Private Side: yes, one ID#
- Member Rates at Conferences & Workshops: yes
- May Participate on IFPUG Committees: no
- May Review Committee Work (for acceptance only): no
- May Make Board Nominations: no