SNAP-in-a-Box is a packaged PowerPoint slideshow that can be used by IFPUG Members to conduct educational briefings to the business community on what the Software Non-functional Assessment Process is and how it can be used to manage software assets.
- Available a New Edition of MetricViews: “New Trends in Measuring Software Size to Answer Questions About Productivity and Software Value”
- Cafe Webinar Series: Trends in Agility – Implications for Function Measurement
- Cafe Webinar Series: Navigating the Minefield – Estimating before requirements are complete
- SNAP, Candidate to Be an ISO Standard. Questionnaire About Your Experience
- IFPUG Annual Meeting October 5, 2020 at 2:00 PM EST