宣布內ISMA一個新的委員會: 非功能規模標準委員會 (NFSSC)
董事IFPUG董事會一直努力工作，評估機構，並確定將更好地服務於會員的變化和提高效率. IFPUG在過去兩年中完成的更改之一是創建了非功能性尺寸調整標準 – Software Non-functional Assessment Process also known as SNAP.
SNAP is defined in the Assessment Practices Manual also known as APM. 發布 2.0 of the standard is currently under review by the Board of Directors with an anticipated release date in early January 2013. For future development of the APM and other SNAP related assets a Non-Functional Sizing Standards Committee has been created (NFSSC).
Committee Description: The NFSS Committee is responsible for the oversight and maintenance of the IFPUG SNAP Assessment Practices Manual and serving as a forum for sizing and estimating software non-functional requirements. 該委員會還將解決SNAP計算方法等問題; 為成員如案例定期指導內容, 白皮書, 網絡研討會, Helpful Hints and activity support to ensure promotion of SNAP and its assets.
- Maintain the currency of the SNAP APM
- Serve as a forum for resolving issues in the Assessment methodology
- Ensure long term viability of SNAP and SNAP Points (SP) by promoting its usage in new/emerging environments
- Attempt to apply SNAP Assessment to the identified emerging computing technologies
- Provide guidelines on how to apply SNAP and SP to new and emerging environments
- Provide feedback to the membership on applicability of SNAP and SPs to new and emerging environments
- Rollout SNAP to IFPUG members
- Train and mentor IFPUG members
- Support and ensure promotion of SNAP
Vice Chair: Kathy Lamoureaux
會員: Abinash Sahoo, Steve Chizar, Charles Tichenor
Other Volunteers: Roopali Anand, Jalaja Venkat, 喬安娜鞋底
* All committee members and volunteers were active members of the core SNAP 2.0 項目.
The NFSSC will keep you updated as we move forward with 2013 plans already underway. In the meantime you can send any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional note regarding NFSSC – NFSSC has existed for a short period under the SNAP Core team. During this period Steve Chizar and Abinash Sahoo has been acting as Chair and Vice-Chair until a final solution for the NFSSC could be found.