SNAPユーザーフォーラムは火曜日に開催されました, 六月 30 2015
A virtual meeting of SNAP users was held in June 2015. Users from the US, ブラジル, スペイン, France and India discussed common challenges of implementing SNAP in their organization.
Here is a short list of common issues:
- How to calculate productivity when the Elementary Process contains both Functional User Requirements (毛皮) and Non-functional Requirements (NFR) and users cannot separate the effort needed to provide the FUR and NFR? Users were looking for a Function Point/Snap Point (FP/SP) ratio in terms of effort and/or SNAP productivity
- Users stated that SNAP Productivity is not consistent across some sub-categories. This issue was identified in sub-categories 1.5 そして 3.2.
(The NFSSC is searching for better counting formulas based on data from users).
- Suggestions were raised to use different counting formulas and hence increase SNAP accuracy. The NFSSC captured the suggestions and will analyze their benefits (即ち, improve accuracy without making the SNAP counting process more complex).
- Users asked for more examples in some areas.
- Vendors of Software Estimation Tools expressed interest in working with the NFSSC to incorporate SNAP into their estimation tools.