Réunion annuelle IFPUG Avis et appel à candidatures Conseil d'administration
UNELL IFPUG MEMBERS:
Premier, Je veux annoncer notre assemblée annuelle de se produire sur la réunion September24th.The aura lieu conjointement avec une réunion du Conseil et non la conférence annuelle. La conférence annuelle se tiendra au printemps 2015. You will be provided with information on how to attend the meeting in person or virtually soon.
En tant que président du 2014 Comité de mise en candidature IFPUG, I ask each of you to consider nominating a qualified member to serve on the IFPUG Board of Directors. We are seeking five (5) candidats exceptionnels pour trois (3) openings on the Board. Conditions commencera Novembre 1, 2014.
Submit your nomination of candidates for the IFPUG Board of Directors to the IFPUG email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail/fax to be received by the IFPUG Office no later than July18, 2014. You must be a current IFPUG voting member in order to submit a nomination, alors s'il vous plaît indiquer clairement votre nom et vos coordonnées ainsi que le nom et les coordonnées du candidat.
Lors de la fourniture d'une candidature, s'il vous plaît d'abord vous assurer que vous avez reçu l'autorisation du candidat. Tous les candidats doivent répondre aux critères d'admissibilité précisées dans les règlements IFPUG (see below). Le comité des candidatures examinera toutes les candidatures reçues et formulera par Août une ardoise électorale 15, 2014. A summary of the election key dates follows.
IFPUG Board Election Schedule
Call for nominations mailed by IFPUG Office
Nominations due to IFPUG Office
Ballots to be mailed to membership
(Reminder) non-paid members lose rights and privileges for nomination and voting if not current
Ballots and selections due in IFPUG Office by close of business (États-Unis, heure avancée). Ballots may only be cast by (then) current members.
Results will be presented at the 2014 Réunion annuelle.
The IFPUG By laws specify that:
A call for nominations form for the IFPUG Board shall be mailed to IFPUG members at least ninety (90) days prior to the Annual Meeting. This form must be completed and received at the IFPUG Office via postal mail, fax, e-mail or on-line Web voting at least sixty (60) days prior to the Annual Meeting. Persons wishing to serve on the IFPUG Board must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in Addendum A of the Bylaws which, specifies the IFPUG Nomination Requirements:
All nominees for positions on the IFPUG Board of Directors shall meet all of the following requirements:
- Must be nominated by a current IFPUG member.
- Must be one of the following:
- a current IFPUG individual member,
- an employee of a current IFPUG corporate member, an IFPUG voting contact of an Affiliate I,
- a current IFPUG individual or corporate member who is also a member of an Affiliate II, ou
- a current IFPUG individual or corporate member who is also a member of an Affiliate Chapter;
- Must have served in one of the following volunteer capacities for a period of at least one year out of the past three:
- Established IFPUG Committee,
- IFPUG Task Force,
- IFPUG Conseil d'administration,
- Board of Directors appointed assignment
(Note this ensures Board members will have knowledge of committee operations.)
- Because the operational language of IFPUG is English, nominees must be functionally literate in English.
- Must be ready, willing and able to commit to the travel and leadership responsibilities of serving on the Board, including attendance at Board meetings, and Board conference calls.
- Must be able to commit to the timely completion of assignments as a part of the IFPUG Board, and fully endorse and adhere to IFPUG’s committee guidelines as a member of the Board.
- Must be committed to the mission and goals of IFPUG and willing to endorse the latest release of the IFPUG CPM as the preferred method of functional sizing.
- Must sign an affirmation of IFPUG’s charter and By-Laws, and copyright agreement.
These requirements apply to all write-in candidates, nominations sent to the Nominating Committee or Nominating Committee recommended candidates running for the IFPUG Board.
For informational purposes the Nominating Committee wants to share a clarification to the options for campaigning for the Board of Directors.
Last year, the IFPUG Board updated ideas for opening up campaigning for the Board of Directors. The Board suggests that there be no limits on how someone can campaign based on their own resources. toutefois, within the sphere of IFPUG’s influence the following options will be supported by IFPUG:
- Standard picture and short bio (150 mots) will be placed on the IFPUG web page (election page) in random order linked to a section where a free form biography can be included. Random placement of the short bio will help ensure all candidates get exposure and that names earlier in the alphabet do not have an unfair advantage.
- A ballot will include the standard picture and short bio.
- Augmented Bio for the web, no limit. These larger biographies
will be linked to from the short bio, but will also be in alphabetical order in case they can be accessed outside of the embedded links.
- Create a separate Bulletin Board area for the candidates to interact with voters (uncivil interactions will be taken down and possibly banned from the Bulletin Board).
Candidates are not required to utilize any of these options. IFPUG will not provide mailing lists to any candidate(s). Each candidate can and should leverage their networks and/or use their own email or contact list.
Other tactics, outside IFPUG’s sphere of influence unless they violate IFPUG’s ethics statements or the law of the localities they are performed in, are allowed but not supported with IFPUG resources.
IFPUG will post the following disclaimer on the IFPUG website.
“IFPUG endeavors to accurately post all candidates BIO data without editing or comment. If there are errors we will correct them as soon as possible after we are notified. Errors in the data, unless malicious, will not be considered as grounds to change the election rules or results.”
chaise, Comité de mise en candidature IFPUG;
IFPUG Immediate Past President
Nominating Committee Members:
TomCagley –IFPUG Vice President;
Juan Moreno –IFPUGMemberAt-Large
The NOMINATION FORM can be found on the IFPUG Welcome Page.
Nominees must download, complete, signe, et transmettre une copie du IFPUG Code of Ethics forme.